Americans spend over six hours a week cleaning their home. Even then, many of them wonder if their homes will ever be adequately cleaned. Cleaning is a responsibility that takes too much time and effort, especially when it comes to deep cleaning. These days, keeping your home clean and germ-free not only helps in increasing your productivity but keeps you healthy also. It is clear that we can protect ourselves from diseases by living a healthy lifestyle. Basically, there are two types of cleaning – standard & deep cleaning. Standard cleaning (also known as basic or regular cleaning) is a kind of cleaning that homeowners do regularly to maintain the cleanliness of their homes. Deep cleaning is a complete cleaning process that removes dirt, bacteria, and germs from frequently touched surfaces
Do you want your house to be deep cleaned? It can be overwhelming if you don’t know where to start the cleaning. Here is the deep cleaning list for your home:
Home Deep Cleaning Checklist
This checklist contains multiple parts to ensure the best cleaning possible, from kitchen and bathroom to living room and bedroom.
Deep Cleaning List for Kitchen
A kitchen is an area where most of the harmful bacteria can grow, thus it must be assumed as one of the most extensive parts of your deep cleaning process. You can ease the process by following this simple list.
- Wipe down all the countertops and backsplash properly with soapy water.
- Scrub and disinfect the sink.
- Clean the dishwasher by running it on the highest setting with a bowl of vinegar.
- Clean the microwave, oven, and stove vents
- Wash the inside of your refrigerator
Deep Cleaning List for Bathroom
Cleaning a bathroom can be a challenging task because removing the hard water stains and soap scum is a little bit difficult. So, to make your bathroom deep cleaning process easy, follow the given list:
- Deep scrub the shower and tub as well as the toilet bowl.
- Try vinegar and baking soda or tough stains.
- Wash towels, shower curtains, and liners.
- Wipe the inner side of cabinets and drawers properly.
- Disinfect the trash can.
Deep Cleaning List for Bedroom
A bedroom is a place where a person gets relaxed and calm. But it can become terrible when not cleaned properly. So, don’t forget to follow this deep cleaning list for your bedroom.
- Dust the ceiling fans, corners, and walls.
- Clean the blinds and curtains.
- Clean inside drawers and cabinets.
- Vacuum the dry floor, carpets, and lamps.
- Wash pillows and bed sheets.
- Disinfect the door knobs and light switch plates.
Deep Cleaning List for Living Room
A living room is the hub of a home. It is an area where the whole family gathers for enjoyment and entertainment. So, it tends to become the dirtiest area. You can turn it into a clean one by following this deep cleaning list:
- Dust the ceiling and wall corners.
- Vacuum the furniture, couches, chairs, and table.
- Disinfect the TV & computer screens, and remote controls.
- Clean windows, lights, wall hangings, and pictures.
- Remove the marks from doors and moldings.
- Vacuum the carpets and under the furniture area.
Hope you will find this list helpful as this is the list with all the tasks that are needed to deep clean your home. Even after, if you find yourself unable to do the task by own, you are advised to hire a trusted cleaning service company such as Maid For Homes. We have years of experience to do deep cleaning and leaving your home spotless and hygienic. Book deep cleaning service with us today!